Here is a worked out QUIZ REVIEW!!!
Please consider contributing to the BROWN BAG project to benefit children in need. Click on the link for more info!!!
Worked out solutions and #13 has an error. It is y = x + 7.
BRING YOUR NEW OR GENTLY USED COATS FOR KIDS!!!!
ALSO BRING 10 CANS for the CANNED FOOD DRIVE by WEDNESDAY! If you bring them to MRS. HENRY you will receive 5 BONUS points on a QUIZ GRADE!!!
Thank you in advance for being amazing for the substitute today!!! I know you will all be on your absolute best behavior. While I am out today you will…
- Pick up the three notebook inserts at the front of the room on the blue table. You will also need one baby graph, and two sheets that have 3 small graphs on them.
- Get a composition notebook, a pair of scissors, a glue stick, roll of tape and a protractor or some other straight edge to use to draw a line.
- Watch this video and update your table of contents as directed in the video: Intro to transformations
- Watch this video and complete page 39 in your journal: Horizontal translations
- Watch this video and complete page 40 in your journal: Vertical translations
- Return any extra unused graphs to the blue table and put away ALL of your supplies properly. THANK YOU!!!!!